I LOVE following CAL (crochet alongs) and online there are some amazing projects but they are mainly focused on blankets. Well I’m mixing up a bit and I have created a pattern for this lovable amigurumi bear – Corey the Crochet Bear.
As you can see this bear is absolutely gorgeous.
The amigurumi is made using the following parts:
- 1 Head
- 1 Nose
- 2 ears
- 1 Body
- 2 Arms
- 2 Legs
So – how is the CAL going to work!!!!
Parts of the pattern will be published over a 5 week period, the first being Friday 26th August 2017.
The schedule is below:
Friday 26th August 2017: Head
Friday 2nd September 2017: Nose and Ears
Friday 9th September 2017: Body
Friday 16th September 2017: Arms
Friday 23rd September 2017: Legs
So until next Friday this gives you an opportunity to collect all your materials.
- 3.5mm crochet hook. I used
- Drops Paris Yarn in 26 Dark Beige x 2
- Drops Paris Yarn in 17 Off White x 1
- Drops Paris Yarn in 44 Brown x 1
- 10mm Safety Eyes x 2
- Stitch marker (optional but highly recommended)
- Pattern is worked in continuous rounds.
- Stitches required: chain, single crochet, single crochet increase and sc2tog.
So there you have it. Remember to come back to the blog on 26th August to get the pattern for the head. If you can’t wait until then, the pattern can be purchased as PDF here:
Until next time